Come enjoy the beautiful private beach, pool and water park while your cruise is in port! Playa Mia Grand Beach Park was awarded the Bravo Award on TripAdvisor in 2015 as the the top tour operator and attraction in Cozumel!
Soak up the sun on a long stretch of the white-sand beach, splash into
the refreshing pools,or watch your little pirates shoot the water
cannons aboard the pirate ship at “Buccaneer´s Bay” kids' pool. Come all
the way down the challenging 200-foot long Twin Twister Water slides or
adventure out to the 500-foot length Floating Adventure Park. Explore
the blue Caribbean ocean with kayaks, hobie cats or pedal boats. Stay as
long as you want at Cozumel 's most popular beach location enjoying
more than twenty included attractions, from relaxing amenities to
thrilling activities for all tastes and ages.This Cozumel Day Pass is
perfect for couples, families and groups!
Your DAY PASS + BUFFET Includes:
What to Know Before you Go:
- Full-day admission into Cozumel’s Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park
- Swimming pools & water park: Buccaneer’s Bay, Oasis Island, the Floating Park and the Twin Twister waterslide
- Lounge on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach or cool off with a swim in the Caribbean Ocean
- Enjoy non-motorized water sports including: kayaks, paddle boats, water bicycles, hobie cats floating mats and inner tubes.
- + Unlimited International Buffet
- A refreshing assortment of flavored waters is included, and a cash bar is available additional drink options.
- Playa Mia welcomes your arrival as early as 9:00am. Stay as
late as 6:00pm. (Closed on Sundays)
- Check your ship's
arrival/departure times so you know when you can come play for a day!
- Towels are not included, please bring a towel from the cruise ship with you.
- Transfers are not included. Taxis are
readily available at the cruise pier. Click on "Whats Included" for easy transfer tips.
- Day Passes that include round trip transfers are available for purchase for an additional $13: Playa Mia Beach & Water Park | Day Pass + Buffet + Transfers
- Optional conveniences, such as soft drinks, cash bar, snorkel gear rental, wave runners, parasailing, fish therapy + nails & spa and others,
are available for an additional fee.
How it Works:
Purchasing your Cozumel Day Pass
is simple. Make your online purchase and your passes are
emailed to you within the same day. Simply print your passes and bring
them with you on your trip. Passes are required upon check-in. Cozumel Day Passes can be purchased up until the day before you are
in port. However,
availability is very limited - so book early to secure your
Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, Cozumel