Come enjoy the beautiful private beach, pool and water park while your cruise is in port! Playa Mia Grand Beach Park was awarded the Bravo Award on TripAdvisor in 2015 as the the top tour operator and attraction in Cozumel!
Your Day Pass to Cozumel's best beach club includes an incredible water park featuring Buccaneer's Bay kids area; a lagoon-pool chock-full of fun activities including a pirate ship, water-canons, water sprays & animal slides. Relax with your favorite drink at the Oasis Island Pool & make a splash on the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides. Enjoy your day in port with family and friends at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park!
Your DAY PASS Includes:
What to Know Before you Go:
- Full-day admission into Cozumel’s Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park
- Swimming pools & water park: Buccaneer’s Bay, Oasis Island, the Floating Park and the Twin Twister waterslide
- Lounge on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach or cool off with a swim in the Caribbean Ocean
- Enjoy non-motorized water sports including: kayaks, paddle boats, water bicycles, hobie cats floating mats and inner tubes.
- Round trip transfers
- Playa Mia welcomes your arrival as early as 9:00am. Stay as
late as 6:00pm.
- Transfer Pick Up: Hourly departures from 8am to 12pm from central meeting point as outlined on your pass
- Transfer Return: Hourly departures from Playa Mia from 12pm to 6pm
- Check your ship's
arrival/departure times so you know when you can come play for a day!
- Day Passes that include round trip transfers are available for purchase for an additional $13:(link to day pass plus transfers)
- Optional conveniences, such as á-la-carte menu, soft drinks, cash bar, snorkel gear rental, wave runners, parasailing, fish therapy + nail & spa and others,
are available for an additional fee. Ask your host upon arrival for prices.
How it Works:
Purchasing your Cozumel Day Pass
is simple. Make your online purchase and your passes are
emailed to you within the same day. Simply print your passes and bring
them with you on your trip. Passes are required upon check-in. Cozumel Day Passes can be purchased up until the day before you are
in port. However,
availability is very limited - so book early to secure your
Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, Cozumel